Burn Keg

While I am waiting for paint to dry in the shop, I decided to finally convert one of my homebrew keggles to a burn keg. The top is already cut off. I cut rectangles at the bottom to improve airflow. When I was welding on one of the fittings I had a fairly large blow out, when I cut the rectangle it will be like it never happened! I made all the cuts with a 4 inch angle grinder.

Filled the bottom up to the rectangles with sand, put in 2 bricks and set a piece of steel mesh on top of them:

I cut a piece of steel mesh to go over the top as well.

Burn on!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmailby feather